The Langan family of Ardrossan donated the main crucifix, the paschal candle holder and the sanctuary lamps. The sanctuary lamps were replaced by a single lamp in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel at the right of the Main Altar on 14 December 2001.
Jane Reilly neé Magee (1875-1954) of Saltcoats gifted the statue of the Sacred Heart shown middle right which is a copy of the statue in the Basilique du Sacre Coeur (Basilica of the Sacred Heart) at Montmartre in Paris. The statue was given to Saint Andrew's Academy, Saltcoats in June 2001.
Katherine Shearer (1854-1943) of Montgomerie Street, Ardrossan donated a carved wood statue of the Madonna and Child shown middle left in memory of her parents James and Janet Shearer, brother and sister. It was also given to Saint Andrew's Academy, Saltcoats in June 2001.
The Stations of the Cross were donated by parishioners. Each benefactor was given a certificate to acknowledge the gift. Mary Gray neé Tonner (1893-1956) donated the eleventh station.